Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Third Transfer

November 2nd, 2015

Hello everyone I love!

So tomorrow is the start of my third transfer! Time is flying! I found out that I will be staying in Mountain House again! I will get a new companion though, Sister Allen, and we will both serve as sister training leaders. A sister training leader is like a zone leader but for the sisters. We will go on exchanges with the sister companionships and help them with whatever their needs are. We are short on sister training leaders so we will be over probably two or more zones of sisters, but it is still being worked out. I am sad to leave hermana arevalo because we spoke spanish together a lot but I will continue to read in spanish in my few free moments and speak with the members of our ward that are spanish. I am so excited to be with Sister Allen, she is really cool and we are really similar so this transfer will be super amazing I can tell already! And I get to see President and Sister Palmer even more as a sister training leader which is a huge plus for me, I love being around them. They are so encouraging and I am always uplifted and motivated to be better. Also I really love the Mountain House Ward so I am happy to be with them still. They are amazing. 

So our baptism did not go through on saturday. Which was sad because the boys really wanted to be but their dad was not supportive so the mom put the brakes on it. Since then, us or the ward has not been able to reach out to them. Everyday that goes by with no replies makes a bigger pit in my stomach. I am constantly pouring over what I said and thinking how maybe I could have done this or that better. We just care about them as a family and we want them to have the peace that the Gospel can bring which only comes through the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I have faith In God's timing and that Jesus Christ will fill in all the gaps that I lack as a missionary. 

We are starting to see rain here! It is pouring all day today. It is exciting because we have been in such an awful drought as you probably know. 

I love you a lot and pray for you all at home. My ponderize scripture this week is Mosiah 27:14. I am focusing my studies on how we get answers to prayers this week. I am excited for all the change this transfer will bring!

All my love,
Sister Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment