Sunday, September 13, 2015

Modesto!!

August 10, 2015

I love you all!

I am in Modesto California safe! I only have time to write just a quick email to let you all know I love you and I can not wait to start serving in the field. I do not know my area just yet, but my PDay is Monday so next week I will can email more and let you all know how and where I am . I am staying the night at the Mission home tonight and then tomorrow I meet my sister training leader/new companion. My mission president and his wife are so incredible and nice. They are so loving and I feel as much as home as I can being across the country. The landscape here is so pretty, lots and lots of orchards and crops with really dry parts in between. My president let me know that I will be using my bike a lot on my mission so I am so excited for that! Also two elders here that were pulled from the fresno mission know/heard of Steven and were so excited I was Elder Neeley's little sister. They are just about to go home at the end of this transfer but I thought it was nice they loved him and were excited. Also a missionary in my mission is from Jason's stake in Montana, so that was a cool connection as well. I love you all so much and I can't wait to let you all know how I am doing and where my first area is. I will talk to you soon!!

All my love,
Sister Neeley

No comments:

Post a Comment